Sep 14,2011
Sep 14,2011
I'm shocked by some of the reviews on here! Ive just sold with Inspire Estates and have nothing but praise for Matt, Ross and Mark. I was recommended them by a friend after having a horrendous time with a totally ineffectual agent (Connells). From the outset Inspire Estates were honest, fully transparent and I have to say hard working. I had several viewings a week (compared to 5 in 20 weeks by previous) which resulted in several offers being put to us. I was never asked to manage a viewing appointment myself and the guys kept me continually updated. I feel the service they provide is outstanding. I have since recommended them at every oppertunity I get. My advice to any seller? Avoid big chained agents and go with Inspire Estates as the WILL sell or lease your house for you without drama or headache!! Thanks guys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Inspire Estates Crawley! To leave a new review of Inspire Estates Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Inspire Estates Crawley