Sep 14,2011
Sep 14,2011
I'm a Bucks Uni Student and all I can say is that Mr Fidda Shah is nothing but the joy to deal with. They gave me a list of properties that were more than suitable for me and my friends and we were able to move in straight away. The place we moved in was left in a tip, but the team at Chiltern Hills got the placed professionally cleaned within 2 weeks and we moved in within the 2 weeks.

All I can say is positive things, they made sure our deposits were safely put into a holding scheme and allowed showed me to create a standing order, in order for us to pay our rent on time.

I look forward to spending the next 9 months and using the service for my 2nd and 3rd year.

Thanks again Mr Shah, you've made living in High Wycombe so much easier!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1