Sep 13,2011
Sep 13,2011
John Hollingsworth's Square Mile property management department look after some of my properties. This is the latest, a serious leak in my property, a quote follows, I ask for more quotes, no more have been provided. I get in touch with my tenants who have been chasing this problem, serious ongoing leak, I contact Square Mile by email, the tenants also contact Square Mile/ John Hollingsworth. My email is ignored. I phone the company, the person who deals with my property is in a meeting. She fails to ring me back. I deal with another agent. She says further quotes will be arranged. To date nothing has been done to fix the leak. Both I (landord) and tenant are totally blanked and ignored. Total ignoring of a paying customer. I have had to visit the property myself, see the damage, still trying to sort this out. Will keep this site updated.
This agent has also been slack about getting gas safety certificates completed. I have had to do my own on more than one occasion.
contacted me
By: Louise
Jan 03, 2012

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by John Hollingsworth.

I am head of Customer Services here at John Hollingsworth and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John Hollingsworth Office 1! To leave a new review of John Hollingsworth Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for John Hollingsworth Office 1