Sep 13,2011
Sep 13,2011
I came to the country from Iceland with my girlfriend to go to school in London. We arrived to London and stayed at a hotel for the first 4 days while we looked for an apartment. We walked in to Northfields in Ealing where we met Rachel, Mark and Sam who actually took us in and helped us with everything from getting a great apartment in an area that worked for us as it was close to our schools. They helped us settle in and I could always pop in to ask questions about anything and everything and they could always help. They are a great team and they made us feel so welcome. I would always recomend them to people if asked.
By: Response from the Lettings Director
Jan 26, 2012
Thank you Gunnar for your positive review and its great that you are still in contact with the team when you are in the area.

Best regards,

Silvia Eldawi

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 1! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 1