Sep 12,2011
Sep 12,2011
Don't know how to rate negative, so rated one star. Have never been botherd with rating / reviews, however 1st Avenue managed to aggrevate me enough to find this site and write one.

Rude staff 100% backed by a rude director when attempted to escalate the issue! Director is rude, patronising, disrespectful and has no fear of losing business. Attitude is if they lose us, they will just find another! Acting as if we are begging them for a place to live and they are doing us a favor to spare a flat for us, while in reality I am the customer that pays them. Agency does not realise the fact that they are an 'agent' between landlord and tenants / buyer and sellers.

Director does not value and respect customers, does not act in landlord's best interest. Losing a tenant? Fine! Not their property anyways! Also, was shown a different property to what was advertised and agreed.

Will not recommend. Avoid at all costs.
By: Paul Endacott
Feb 13, 2012
This does not sound correct to me. I can only assume this is a malicious post as I would be aware of something this severe as it seems to relate to me. Owner of this comment should feel free to contact me directly if they are a tenant with us and would like to discuss an issue with their property.
By: Impartial.
Dec 05, 2011
I have used 1st Avenue many times and have always received a very good service. Very surprised to view these comments. I only hear good things about this agency from other users.

1st Avenue