Feb 10,2015
By: 'Mark Hillery'
Feb 10,2015
On contacting Simon Musto Estate Agents to enquire as to the status of the advertised property, I was asked if I was in a position to proceed, a fair enough question,when I informed the agent that I had not yet sold my own property I was told that I would NOT be able to view the advertised property,as I was not regarded as a viable customer. This particular property has been on the market from April 2014, I Would have thought that the agent would welcome GENUINE enquiries given the length of time this property has been on the books. I am currently making enquiries in to contacting the vendor directly to arrange a viewing. IF the property meets MY expectations, I will market my property with an agent who WILL endeavour to act in the clients best interests and actually sell the house. SIMON MUSTO 1/10.
By: Simon Musto
Jun 03, 2015
This property has been let by ourselves for the last 6 years and is occupied by an excellent tenant, we were under firm instructions from our landlord client to only arrange viewings for applicants in a position to proceed, we did explain this to Mr Hillery and he has since viewed the property.

Simon Musto Estate Agents