Sep 11,2011
Sep 11,2011
I used Central as a landlord and what can I say, do NOT use these guys. Where do I start...tenants complained that it took 1,2 weeks for Central to get back to them over urgent repairs that needed doing, as a landlord they never get back to you. You find money deducted from your rent without even being informed as to why, they carry out repairs and don't tell you what is going on. The repair work is shabby to say the least - to fix a pipe their contractors lodged a rock to hold it in place and you get £90 deducted for that! As I stopped using them I found they hadn't even taken an inventory!

They valued my property also at £150 a month less than what I should be letting it for, another agent got me that immediately. I was even asked if I had "friends living there" as the rent was undervalued.

Just walk into the place, you can feel the cowboy attitude immediately! There are many other agents such as Haart, Ludlow and Spencer who will do a far better job than these guys. Get them to manage your property at your own risk...I am now having to spend a fortune carrying out repairs due to shoddy workmanship...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London