Sep 11,2011
Sep 11,2011
I chose Northwood because I was moving out of the country and by using their Platinum rental scheme, it meant that I would be guaranteed rental every month, so no fears about my mortgage repayments. I have now been with them for 5 yrs, and I am very happy with them, they keep me informed when tenants leave and when new ones move in. Due to time difference I am kept informed via email, and any questions/ concerns that I may have are quickly answered. During my time with them I have only felt the need to phone them a couple of times, trying to sort something out.
You do hear some horror stories about becoming a landlord and what some tenants are like, but I've either been lucky or Cheltenham's Northwood agents are doing an excellent job and if I had another property to let, I would not hesitate to use them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham! To leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Cheltenham