Sep 10,2011
Sep 10,2011
Over the last 18 months, I have had my house on the market with several different agents (not at the same time), with limited response and then I visited the Addiscombe Streetahead branch. They attracted my interested initially by their promotional campaigns that they seem to have every weekend (banners / coloured balloons attracting attention for all that walk or drive by) and thought it would be worth discussing my property with them. They are slightly more expensive than other agents, but do they work for it! I must have had over a period of 6 months at least 3 viewing per week and initially a lot more than that - all this in a very very difficult market. My sale was managed by Loren Man, who was at all times extremely helpful, friendly and constantly looking at ways to promote the sale of my house, I would also like to thank Marina, Lucy, Dwayne and everyone else who helped, for staying positive in what must be at times, a very frustrating job at times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch