Sep 10,2011
Sep 10,2011
I first contacted Paul Hodgson at Jones Robinson in 2008 when I was in the delicate situation of being separated and needing to live in the same house as my husband whilst gonig the the process of selling the property. We finally marketed the house in July 2010 and I will finally move, after a protracted conveyancing process, on 19th September. Throughout this stressful time Paul has been very sensitive to my personal circumstances whilst he and his team have guided me through the process of buying and selling property. Its a jungle out there and i am lucky to have found an estate agent who has been so supportive and professional in providing a first class service. I would recommend you go there first.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury