Sep 10,2011
Sep 10,2011
I've used the lettings department of Simmons in Basingstoke for a number of years now and I've always found them to be professional and efficient. They've just relet my property in Kempshott without any gap and with minimium fuss.

Simmons have offered me a huge amount of help over the last few years with regards to renting and maintaining my house. The service has been excellent and I would not hesitate to use them again and would recommend their services to other potential landlords.
By: hiddenangel
Nov 01, 2012
Sandra White is I believe the wife of one of the partners in Simmons and Sons so this particular review is probably quite biased in a "bare faced cheek" sort of a way typical of this firm.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 3! To leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simmons & Sons Office 3