Sep 10,2011
Sep 10,2011
Please be aware of this agency!!!! Please be aware of this agency!!!! Please be aware of this agency!!!!

I would not recommend this agency! Stay far far away from them! We just move in to our new flat with my girlfriend and inside in flat was mess and rubbish. They promised us shower to be done which not done! They promised us furniture which is not there, only one table and one sofa are there which both are from someones bin!! Place is not clean, builders done promised floor but left unbelievable mess after them. Why we pay this agency?? People don't be stupid and naive! I never ever go with this agency.. I will try to negotiate price with them as the place is not worthy for more that £800 - its rubbish! I made it video how the flat was left to us to proof how these people in Ludlow Thompson let us down and for solicitor as well. I will post link here so anyone can see how full they are! Please be aware of this agency!!!! and Ludlow Thompson please don't be stupid I am not going to email in your office.. you cannot even pickup the phone during a day, so how you going to reply on my email? Overall rating? Not even one star !!

the place is not worthy for more that ‚£800 now, so drop price for rent down or put all thing what they promised us on right..
Attached Files
By: ludlowthompson customer services
Sep 15, 2011
Dear George S
We are sorry to read your review. We are unable to match the events you describe to a customer from the description or events. We have checked with all our Offices who do not recognise your comments, so please could you kindly get in touch to identify yourself. We are always happy to address any customer issues and can be easily contactable at customerservices@ludlowthompson.com as stated at our website. Please do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.

ludlowthompson