Sep 10,2011
Sep 10,2011
Very pleased with the service received from Charles Robinson and his staff involved in the sale of two properties that my girlfriend and I have sold this year. One property sold instantly at the full asking price, the other I was trying to sell with a particularly bad tenant still in situe - Jones Robinson persisted on my behalf with good communication and the property did sell. Charles has gone out of his way to help us with the purchase of our next property, very helpful indeed.

Having previously had poor service and dishonesty from other agents in Newbury - as a buyer, seller and landlord - I would highly recommend Jones Robinson's services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury