Sep 09,2011
Sep 09,2011
We turned to Streets Ahead after a very unsucessful five months with Bairstow Eves (who i would NOT recommend) initially we had a few viewings but when it quietend down Lucy suggested that we had new pictues taken and a new text written, and, within a couple of weeks we had found our buyer.That is when Bonnie (Pooley) took over. She dealt with our sale and purchase and kept in constant contact with me, and although it sometimes seemed to take forever (we were in a chain of six) we exchanged contracts after 16 weeks. Bonnie explained everything to me and was extremely patient and calming and I can only say thank-you. Would i recommend Streets Ahead....yes i would......:)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch