Sep 09,2011
Sep 09,2011
Avoid at ALL cost. I had heard terrible stories about Foxtons but I never imagined it would be this bad. I m writing this review and I have not even moved into the flat yet. The search for flats was an absolute nightmare in itself. The lady showing us round was unbelievably rude and disrespectful to us. In fact, she was so rude, I am not even going to give examples here for you would simply not believe it if I told you and think I m just trying to get back at her. Despite finally and after sweating blood, getting a flat (more out of need than out of satisfaction), I m still currently in mediation with their formal complaints department to at least not let her get away with her behaviour.

Conclusion is the same - AVOID if you can! Unfortunately, it is so difficult to find a property in London that sometimes you cant but just sign up with all agencies. But if you have a chance at all then really, really - AVOID Foxtons!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3! To leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Office 3