Sep 09,2011
Sep 09,2011
Having sold our house last year through the Lambourn office of Jones Robinson, I feel I need to share my experiences in my dealings with them. During a very difficult time in the housing market, Jones Robinson managed to deliver numerous viewings, some even before the house had been advertised on the market.
The house was sold quickly and for the asking price, and although there were some unfortunate hicups further back down the chain, the staff at Jones Robinson, Lambourn constantly had their fingers on the pulse and worked extremely hard to do their utmost to ensure the chain remained in place right through to completion. They maintained constant and professional correspondance with buyers, sellers, solicitors and other estate agents etc etc to ensure we all achieved the result we required. The service I have described was predominantly from both Paula Rudge and Deborah Tomlin, they were both outstanding and in my opinion went way over and above their duties.
I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Lambourn office of Jones Robinson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Lambourn! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Lambourn, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Lambourn