Sep 07,2011
Sep 07,2011
My first contact was for a valuation. Carys came out, she was pleasant, professional and confident that she could sell my house. They negotiated on the fees, unlike another estate agent who told me it was fixed and to like it or lump it. When I agreed to Michael Anthony selling the property, the viewings came in thick and fast, I went abroad knowing it was in safe hands. Carys contacted me on the other side of the world to keep me up to date. Offers were made and Carys supported me in refusing offers, and finally accepting the offer I needed to have to move forward. I found all the staff I dealt with to be polite, professional, supportive and realistic. They do what they say on the tin, they sold my house at a price that I was more than pleased with, and supported me through a very difficult time.with the least amount of fuss, what more can you ask for.I have and will continue to recommend them, as I was so impressed with Carys and the team, it would be a shame not to. Excellent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 10! To leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Anthony Office 10