Sep 07,2011
Sep 07,2011
I have tried several times to gain viewings through this agent, to no avail! Telephone calls and an email have been ignored...certainly I have waited 2 days for a response to urgent requests. I took criticisms of estate agents with a pinch of salt, because agents I have dealt with until now have been very good. I would say Kelrick have been very poor in responding....I will not use them again and they have lost a quiet, mature couple as long-term tenants. Owners be very careful of the service they provide for you....
Respond promptly to clients!!!
By: Kelrick Properties
Oct 21, 2011
This is just a sour grapes complaint, the property concerned on Lockerbie Place was let on the 6/9/11 to a tenant that viewed on 2/9/11, we took a total of 6 days to let the property. Delectadele is simply venting her frustrations at not being successful in letting the property, I apologise to her for her disappointment. I am also aware of her complaint to our office on 8/9/11 which we replied to the same day.

The landlord is more than happy with the service we provide and a testimonial from him is available.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Era Kelrick Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Era Kelrick Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Era Kelrick Properties Office 1