Sep 07,2011
Sep 07,2011
Following a change in personal circumstances, I needed to find a flat at very short notice. I went in and registered my details with Andrew on the Tuesday night and by Wednesday lunchtime was viewing the flat I have since moved into.

I found the service offered - principally from Andrew, but also from the rest of the team when required - to be excellent: helpful, dedicated, accommodating and comprehensive. I have to say, this is reflected in the administration fee on signing agreements, but as my dad always said "you get what you pay for"! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Andrew and JG's services to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith