Sep 07,2011
Sep 07,2011
SIMPLY THE BEST!! A thoroughly professional service!! When looking for a property in the Cheltenham area, I had no experience or any idea which parts of it to look at. Northwood took the time to speak with me about what I was looking for and really demonstrated something that was missing from other agents in the area - the willingness to listen and be genuine with me. I have to say that I was kept in regular contact and updated on any new properties by Vicky, who I really cannot praise enough for her professionalism and willingness to help. A truly brilliant ambassador for the company, and an absolute pleasure to deal with on every occasion, she demonstrated what this branch is truly about. I also cannot fault Nikki, Trish or Kate who took me on viewings, and the professional manner with which I was dealt on occasion by the others in the office - Amber and Karen - was refreshing and a real positive having dealt with a number of different agents in the area. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any prospective tenant or landlord, and have dealt with them twice now in property searches, and will definitely be going to them as my first port of call should I need a letting agent again. I have also recommended friends to use their services, all of whom have been more than satisfied with their service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham! To leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Cheltenham