Feb 02,2015
Rob Down MNAEA
Feb 02,2015
The selling of this property was very difficult for me personally as it had been the family home so there was lots of emotional attachment. Right from the valuation until the sale Rob has been very involved and I always felt that all through the process (with some hiccups along the way) that my role as a seller was always top priority.
It has been an emotional roller coaster for me but was made easier by the professionalism and being kept up to date on things has made this more bearable for me and my family.
Estate agents always have a bad reputation but not in this case. First class service.
By: Rob
Feb 02, 2015
Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for such lovely feedback, as mentioned the property has had a huge amount of sentimental value to yourself and I am so pleased that the process (With it's problems along the way) have been made easier by Cross Keys where possible.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and if should should ever need to buy or sell in the Plymouth area again we would be more than happy to help!

All the best