Feb 02,2015
By: 'Landlord'
Feb 02,2015
This agent is terrible they are out to rip landlords off and have the worst customer services I have ever dealt with.
When it comes to property maintenance they really take the mick they didn't pay 6 months rent for works they did and when inspected by me it wasn't even a months rent comparison.
And the worst part is getting your property back from them we waited almost a year to get our property back from them I have to admit getting tenants out fast is possible but Wentworth giving your property back its a ride from hell.

My advice steer clear and don't allow them to do your maintenance that's a given.
When they make money for managing they shouldn\'t charge extra for managing its simple and when some one wants a property back they shouldn\'t take longer then 3months.
Attached Files
It was funny how when I said I want property back they managed to negotiate prices that would never have been possible when property was with them.

Wentworth Estates