Aug 29,2011
Aug 29,2011
We put an offer on a house via this agent. It was completely refused and the agent said owner strictly asks for the asking price. We thought it was too much for that particular property so we gave up on that. When we wanted to see another house via same agent they treated us as if we were not a serious buyer and they told us we did not counteroffer with the previous property which clearly they told me the owner does not accept anything less than the asking price. I told them how could they classify us not serious while we have already put an offer and asking to see another one. And I told them that they are loosing a customer. The chap said they have a lot of customers and they don\'t need us. I told him that I am going to place a complaint about this attitude but he said he was the manager. Than I asked him who else I could talk to he again said no one else.. I will never use this agent again for buying or selling.. This branch is full of unprofessional and arrogant people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cromwells Estate Agents Carshalton Beeches! To leave a new review of Cromwells Estate Agents Carshalton Beeches, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cromwells Estate Agents Carshalton Beeches