Sep 06,2011
Sep 06,2011
I had my portfolio of three properties rented out via another rental agent in Milton Keynes. But after not receiving my rental payments and more worryingly very poor property management I have instructed Faulkner to act as my new management company
Faulkner have now managed my portfolio for five months and the service level of property management is immeasurable compared to what I thought was the norm.
They are professional in their approach and always inform me with any maintenance required to keep my investments in good order.
I have recently had one of my tenants move out and again was impressed with the handling of the checkout issues. These were dealt with promptly and fairly and having meet with the tenants they also agreed with this.
I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional organization to not only manage but care for your property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1! To leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1