Absolutely awful. Avoid at all possible costs.
That most estate agents provide bad customer service post-sales is to be expected (unfortunately), but Foxtons manage to provide equally bad pre-sales service too. I've rented one property from their Canary Wharf office for 5 years and I'll give you the highlights:
- Dishwasher didn't work for a year
- Shower leaked through the ceiling for the first 4 years
- No shower door the entire time
- Foxtons do not reply to phone calls or emails
- Unexplained deductions from the deposit
And this was from a 'Managed' property, which is supposed to be a superior service. They have such a high turnover of staff that you're lucky if you speak to the same person twice.
I hope this helps people not make the same mistake we did.
What agent could do to change your mind?
A complete revamp of their policies, procedures and employees.