Sep 06,2011
Sep 06,2011
As first time Landlords my husband and I were a little aprehensive about dealing with the "unknown". However when we met Nicki from Northwood Cheltenham all those worries did go away.
From our first visit into the Branch the week before, my husband and I have been very impressed with the service that we have received. They listened to us, understood our criteria and as promised have been in contact when they said they would.
Nicki viewed our property and took the time and effort to explain the positive and negative of being a landlord, which has been very much appreciated. Most towns have plenty of Agents, Cheltenham is no exception, however we only met with Northwood and one other.
Our quotation was emailed only an hour or so after Nicki left which gave my husband and I time to digest and plan and I am pleased to say that we are instructing Northwood to be our Agents and feel reassured that we are going to be very well looked after.
I would highly reccomend!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham! To leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Cheltenham