Sep 06,2011
Sep 06,2011
they charge you 100 pounds with the promise of setting you as many viewing as they can, truth is they won't. I am really disappointed because the service provided was unsatisfactory, because despite the need I had to find a room as soon as possibile they only set for me two appointments, they gave me wrong informations about both offered room (for the first one the wrong adress, for the second one wrong details and wrong underground station).
The worse part is when I tried to make contact with them to inform them that I wasn't satisfied with the rooms I saw, I haven't been able to do so: I called more than once, I left many messages, they never got me back, they never care about my needs and what I felt about the room they offered. I define this a very unsatisfactory service.
As I know the fee I paid is not refundable and it is really a shame because the service provided me is not worthing a single pound.
The agent never called me back, never cared about my needs, told me wrong infos about the rooms and wrong addres when I asked her how to find the proprieties she said look on your phone on google maps but my phone hasn't it so she said you'll find them is really easy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Office 1! To leave a new review of Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Office 1