Sep 06,2011
Sep 06,2011
Northwood in Cheltenham give an extremely good and personal service, and look after my best interests. I have been with them as a Landlord for 7 years and was convinced then that they were the best letting agent in Cheltenham and am still convinced. I am currently abroad and I find it quite frustrating to do business by emails, though generally it works ok, but just recently when I was trying to sort out new contracts, Nikki was kind enough to phone me and explain everything to me and I now feel re-assured regarding the way forward. I would recommend the ƒÂ¢¢â€šÂ¬…“PlatinumƒÂ¢¢â€šÂ¬ scheme which gives a guaranteed rental payment, even between tenants, well worth a little less payment to know that it will come in each month. Northwood appear to be the only agents that do such a scheme.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham! To leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Cheltenham