Sep 05,2011
Sep 05,2011
I am the tenant and we are moving soon. KFH has been sending an incompetent lettings agent who didn't give me 24 hours notice before he came by with new prospective tenants. He then argued with me that he tried to call several times (which I found out later he didn't have the correct number but everyone else did) and argued with me in front of the prospective tenant about this. He then the next time had another viewing so he made it for 11:30am and came at 11am, then spent 1/2 hour in our master's bedroom with new prospective tenants talking while we sat in our living room watching tv. I spoke to the Manager Sarah Mitchell, she then proceeded to tell me that she "hoped my relationship would improve with this lettings agent" when she didn't solve the problem as to informing him that he needs to attend viewings ON TIME. 3rd time, he had one of his colleagues book the appointment at 5:30, he then showed up at 4:30. Totally stupid and incompetent, rude, and doesn't seem to think they have any problem running THEIR CIRCUS OF ANIMALS!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Canada Water! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Canada Water, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Canada Water