Aug 30,2011
Aug 30,2011
Very pleased with whole process. I only instructed Housesimple to save money but was actually glad I used them for many reasons.
Paid upfront +optional combo. Had 2 viewings and 2 offers, sold in 5 days for asking price. (I was selling a desirable small property in London, which helped). Saved about £4K! Great photographs by a skilled photographer. Shown on Rightmove and all the other top property websites, which is key these days. Slow getting on web initially. I preferred to do my own viewings and write up as I have good knowledge of area and my property. I have bought and sold before and was relieved to talk to nice people on the phone instead of the slimy untrustworthy ones I have dealt with before. There were no games, just getting on with the job. Only con is that the office closes at 1pm on a Saturday. I have already recommended to friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple