Sep 05,2011
Sep 05,2011
I found Parkers aftersales service quite professional. In the 1.5 years we have lived in the property, we hardly faced any issues barring a couple of occassions when we had not water. But this was given due importance the situation was re-stored very quickly after a request was made to the office. I hope Parkers give me additional discount on administrative charges when I look for a property to let next time. Overall good service.

Couple of areas of improvements :
1) The adminstrative charges are exhorbitant (I cannot quite fathom being charged £400 for printing out documents, inventory checking and very less proactiveness from the sales staff) Only if this could be reduced to a more purse friendly amount.
2) Parkers did not allow any contact with the landlord, thereby introducing additional layer for any issues (although we did not face very many). But this should be more discretionary if tenants are well behaved - which was the case with us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9