Sep 05,2011
Sep 05,2011
I can highly recommend Squares CMK after inviting 3 local agents to value my property I selected to us Squares as I found the agent to be un pushy and take time to appreciate my property and clearly was able to understand the type of person that would purchase my house. After just one week of my house being on the Market I received an offer that was accepted, which was very close to the asking price. Throughout the sale Squares followed the chain through to completion and kept me fully up dated and they even chassed my solicitor while I was away on business to make sure the sale was completed on time for a speedy almost stress free transaction. All I can say is thanks for a great service and all the best for the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Squares Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Squares Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Squares Estate Agents Office 2