Sep 05,2011
Sep 05,2011
Not all of the staff are unproffesional and imcompetant in this branch - but it just takes 1 or 2 to let the whole Company down.

My previous two properties i bought and sold through Romans- no hitches - an impecable service provided. So why is the Lettings department letting the company down? Is it because they are too busy to care about their clients? or maybe just too young and inexperienced?

I had problems in the information given out by Romans.I was told that i would not have to pay council tax on my property - WRONG -. If we had known this we would have asked the rent to have been more. No written apology was given. It was only when Irang up to complain an apology was made!

Boards put up without consent

Rent paid to my bank was two weeks late, although the money had been taken from my lodgers account.
Incidently, the blame was put onto my lodger: it was said that the delay was because my lodger had changed his bank details. This was not the case at all. My lodger had asked Romans not to take out money from his bank too early but on the date specified incase he did not have the funds to cover the rent!

My experience with renting a property from Romans comes from the problems encountered by my son , which are too numerous to mention.

To conclude I believe that Romans are good at taking your money but not so good at getting it back to you. L\ittle customer service is offered at branch level. Promises given are not carried out.
By: Martin Hembra
Sep 07, 2011
“Thank you for your comment and I apologise for any problems you may have experienced. Please contact me directly as I would like to attempt to resolve this with you directly. Ensuring our customers have a good experience with Romans is important to me, my team and to the Romans Group and on the occasion that someone may feel they have not enjoyed their experience I would like to attempt to understand why. My contact details are martin hembra regional lettings director 01344 404717

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 4! To leave a new review of Romans Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 4