Sep 05,2011
Sep 05,2011
Very bad customer handling.. The people this agent employs are very rude and has no courtesy towards people. They ask questions as if you are a suspected criminal and when you say no to a house they keep the telephone down right on your face.. They don't even deserve one star rating.. I will never use Ushers again.
The guy has to apologize for the rude questions and keeping the phone down on my face.
By: CheekyBoo
Nov 30, 2011
I have to 100% agree with 'Sincere'. After looking for a property in that area I can hands down say that Ushers (and Mr Usher himself) were the WORST agents I had the missfortune of meeting. He was rude, arrogant, condescending and i think he needs to learn its his customers that keep his business going, so lose them, lose your business. I dont know what world he lives in but he needs to get real and realise he is not as good as the competitors out there.
Also just to point out, if you call that 'pre qualifying' then i think you may need to re-train your staff. Your only saving grace is that you are in a location without too much compitetion or you would have closed a long time ago. I will definitely be spreading the word of how appauling your service was.
By: TopAgent
Nov 12, 2011
As a regulated Agent we are required to pre qualify any tenant looking for a property. If you did not fit the criteria set by our referencing company then with respect there is nothing we can do other then politely inform you that we cannot help. It is sad sometimes when a tenant has adverse credit history that they want to blame the agent for that. Your feedback is so far the opposite to the 2000+ positive feedbacks we have from our thousands of satisfied customers. We will not tolerate rudeness from any customer as it is not necessary. We pride ourselves in being one of the top Agents in the area offering better service for less. I would like to thank our thousands of satisfied customers for their custom.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ushers Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Ushers Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ushers Estate Agents Office 1