Sep 05,2011
Sep 05,2011
I have been seeking the assistance from streets ahead, and I thank my lucky starts for the service being provided by Autumn Neeson. My requirements are not straightforward since the garage for my high performance car has been a bigger priority than the accommodation itself¢â‚¬Â¦.
I have received an exceptional quality of service from Autumn, she has been a true ambassador of professionalism for her company of and I am so sure that in the very near future there will be an end to my search.

Streets ahead are most definitely streets ahead; especially when I use my recent experience of dealing with other agents in Purley and South Croydon. They have set the benchmark, sadly others do not seem to follow

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Purley Branch