Sep 05,2011
Sep 05,2011
Use at your own risk! One star really is a rating too much for these con-artists!
Upon moving into the property we rented on Bostock Avenue,we found the place to be absolutely filthy.Encrusted dirt,grime and used chewing gum stuck to skirting.Blu-tac marks all over the dining room walls and a filthy carpet.The oven was unfit for use and took me two days to clean adequately,there was food debris in cupboards.
The downstairs toilet didn\'t flush,the fridge supplied actually belted out heat!
There was a cigarette burn in the bath,no keys to window lock and most importantly,no key to enable security to the french doors.
The windows to the two smaller bedrooms were both fire escape type and one didn\'t close/lock at all,it had to be wedged shut.Not ideal with 3 children residing there.
The inventory I was made to sign BEFORE being handed the keys was so inaccurate that the bathroom stated on it didn\'t exist in the house!
We visited the office 4 days after moving in to have the inventory corrected and to tell them that we did not feel happy about not having the means to secure the property,we were given assurances that all our issues would be rectified.
After 8 months of tenancy and asking to have these matters sorted out(twice in writing!) nothing was corrected.
After waiting 3 months for the return of our depsoit,they have stated that we are to receive half as,you guessed it....we are responsible for losing the french door and window keys.The blu-tac marks and cigarette burn to tha bath were created during our tenancy also apparently.We are being charged £300 for \'dilapidations\' despite the fact that the we left the house in a cleaner and less shabby state than it was when we moved in.
The staff are condescending and bullish when you try to communicate...terrible customer service.
I find this whole episode so very upsetting because they are such obvious scheisters....I did my best to leave the house in a clean and more-than-presentable state and yet they told my guarantor that the house was leaft in a disgusting state.
The Wellingborough branch are liars especially when it comes to shelling out your deposit back to you,it really is that simple.
I would be prepared to bet my life that none of the issues they have charged us for have been put right before the new tenants moved in and when those poor suckers decide to move out,no doubt they will be charged for the very same thing!
Please avoid letting with this branch if you possibly can.
By: lolololololol
Aug 22, 2012
Surely you would have seen the blu tac marks, burn marks etc when you viewed the property?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Northampton! To leave a new review of Northwood Northampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Northampton