Jan 27,2015
Dean
Mark
By: 'Abbie'
Jan 27,2015
I was unable to sell my property through 'Butler & Stag' despite it being on the market for 12 weeks! Dean Crossley was very helpful and efficient in moving the sale along. Mark Notari managed to secure an offer from a cash purchaser within 2 weeks. I would recommend all homeowners who are struggling to find a buyer to use Square Quarters. Their fees are reasonable and their service is excellent. Keep up the good work, Square Quarters!
By: Customer Services
Jan 27, 2015
Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time in writing such a positive review with regards to the level of service that you have received from Square Quarters! Square Quarters are very pleased that Dean Crossley and Mark Notari was able to surpass your expectations. I can see from the records we achieved two high offers within 2 weeks of instruction. We always create a unique marketing strategy for each property that we market and are very pro - active to achieve results. It was a pleasure being of service to you. Many Thanks Square Quarters

Square Quarters