Sep 03,2011
Sep 03,2011
Extremely pleased with the high quality of customer service I received at Streets Ahead!!

Earlier in the day I missed a pre-scheduled flat viewing due to the incompetency of another local letting agency. Feeling disheartened I explored other letting agencies in the area and each time was greeted with a negative and de-motivating response. Feeling disheartened I stumbled upon Streets Ahead and this time had the pleasure of being greeted by John Claustres; a warm, bubbly and enthusiastic agent who proved efficient in taking my details and within minutes had arranged a viewing. Despite being late in the day, he was patient and did not pressure me into making any rash decisions. However, when I agreed to put down a deposit he once again proved to be efficient at completing the paperwork, explaining the small print and making me feel relaxed and comfortable. The whole process couldn't have been easier. Thank you John and thank you Streets Ahead for finding me my new home. 8-)

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch