Sep 03,2011
Sep 03,2011
I have been treated incredibly badly by this agency. After putting down a £300 holding deposit to move in asap, they held me off moving in the flat for 2 months by telling me at very short notice that the landlady is moving the date back. After speaking to the landlady myself toward the end, she explained they had been lying to me, she had always given them the 2 month waiting date. As I had explained to them, I was currently homeless and needed somewhere in a hurry. I then signed the contract 2 weeks before final moving in date and told the landlady will be signing that week. 2 days before the move I transfered a considerable sum the Cray & Norton's account for full deposit only to receive an email telling me the landlady is not signing and not letting me have the property. I'm at the stage now that I have been homeless and living out of a suitcase for nearly 3 months, they have still not given me back my deposit and I can't move in anywhere while they have all of my money. They are very unhelpful and very reluctant to give me my money back even though I don't have a property to live in. PLEASE DON'T GIVE THESE PEOPLE ANY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By: Darren Cray - Director Cray & Norton
Mar 06, 2012
Dear Nikki, was it us who held you off moving in or was it the landlady, was it us who lied or was it the landlady? why is it that the estate agent always gets the blame for everything?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon