Sep 03,2011
By: 'Rosemarie'
Sep 03,2011
I have actually not finished the completion of the sale of my house but had to comment on the great service and support I have been given so far.
This is a sensitive matter as it is in relation to my parents estate going through probate, who have passed recently, making this whole experience stressful enough.
Every step of the way I have been left feeling full of knowledge and security, as the agent I am dealing with has been very patient explaining everything in an unbiased way towards getting the best for me.
I have usually left matters like this to the man, but as I am now a single female, I felt lost and sometimes slightly dumb in this mind field of property selling.
I feel 100% comfortable in knowing that I have made the right choice in choosing this company, as others have left me feeling they were only in it for the sale and their commission.
I have set a dead line for everything to be completed and feel so assured in their competence. I shall write another review when it is done and dusted.

Branch - Harringay & Wood Green, London, N8