Sep 02,2011
Sep 02,2011
What a great team at Parkers -I set the guys instructions that i needed to sell my property in a hurry as I needed to compleat in a property in Wales.Parkers valued the property straight way & gave me a few pointers on decor & colours for the house.I took on the advise & painted & carpeted the rooms needed.Parkers advertised the property while work was done & the day it was finished they sent round 5 viewers and the buyer was found with mortgage agreed & exchange was done in 4 weeks & compleated in 5 weeks.So a big thankyou to the team their who kept me informed all the way through.I would recomend Parkers reading to anyone looking to sell their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9