Sep 01,2011
Sep 01,2011
We viewed a few properties with Victoria at Horts and have recommended her to friends and family ever since. She was understanding of our circumstances and did everything she could to find a suitable property for us, including multiple viewings of the same property which we didnt even end up buying! She and her colleagues were always professional and returned calls promptly, which some other agents didn't. I will definitely be in contact with Victoria when it comes to selling my house, I know she will do everything she can for me; it was refreshing to deal with an estate agent who was friendly and not false, honest and had plenty of time for me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 2