Sep 01,2011
Sep 01,2011
My experience with Winkworth Estate agent in Forest Hill horrible when I brought a house from them. Let me just highlight a few areas:

1. On making my first offer it was rejected; however, they never sent an official letter to confirm this.
2. Then later called up saying that another client who had offered £5,000 more than us, was not suitable so we can then make another offer on the property.
3. The service is disgraceful, they are utterly incompetent, never return a call
4. They were short staff and didn't have anyone to show us around an empty property so gave us the key. Then accused me, without proof, of damaging the property that I was in the middle of buying (it was very near completion). The property was old and run down and needed extensive refurbishment anyway.
5. They even tried to extort money from me!
6. I was heavily pregnant at the time (7 months) and the manager was so rude when I made queries kept calling me a ¢â‚¬Å“stupid women¢â‚¬Â

Overall, I would NEVER use them again they are liars, unprofessional and damn right rude!

Winkworth Estate Agents