Aug 31,2011
Aug 31,2011
I have had the misfortune of dealing with Atkinson Mcleod during my latest tenancy and have been disappointed each step of the way. My move in date was moved around on 5 different occassions, always at the last minute with no proper explanation. Items that were listed in the lease as those that should be in the property were not there. The property was not thoroughly cleaned. My references took over 3 weeks to check and I was lied to and told that this was not their problem when I rang MARAS, who do the references, and they confirmed that A-M had not even sent my references through yet. Each step of the way they never gave me an explanation or kept me updated. A-M are have a record at failing to pay their staff wages when staff leave. My flatmate's boyfriend worked there and when he left he failed to receive any of his commission.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham