Jan 22,2015
Rob Down MNAEA
Jan 22,2015
Cross Keys in particular Rob Down helpted me sell a particularly difficult property. I first approached them over a year ago but was not satisfied with their proposed selling price. I engaged another agent offering a higher valuation but eventually sold the property for the value first quoted by Cross keys. This sale subsequently fell through and after wasting a year I returned to CrossKeys who I am pleased to say have now sold my property for their originally quoted figure. I now appreciate that Cross keys are fair and honest with their valuations, they are always available tentative and patient with their clients. I proposed to use them again on the sale of two more properties and have taken advice from them on the decor and presentation. I would highly recommend them and the Devonport office run by Rob Down.
Fair and as agreed
By: Rob
Jan 22, 2015
Hi Geoff,

Many Thanks for your kind words, myself and Jack are delighted to receive another review, we both appreciate the difficult nature of your property however always relish the opportunity for new challenges. We were very keen to hear your thoughts on our service as you have said in the review the complexity of the current sale and the planning aspects of your latest development.

All the best for future endeavors and we are grateful to have forged a strong working relationship.

My thanks once again