Aug 31,2011
Aug 31,2011
I dealt with various people at this agency and some were really unprofessional: They did not come to a viewing and did not even leave a message. I decided to just forget about the agency but eventually I changed my mind and got in touch with one of their agent and everything went smoother.... The property I wanted to buy was priced correctly (2 Beds near town centre). The agent I dealt with was very pleasant/professional and very helpfull thoughout the whole sales process. I dealt with lots of agents in the past that were simply over pricing every properties for sale. It was annoying. I got the feeling that they were fair with vendor and seller.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office! To leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julie Twist Properties Head office