Aug 31,2011
Aug 31,2011
Worst agents I've ever come across. As long as they get rent they don't care about you the tenant. Trust me when I say stay away from these people
Provide the basic which are required by law, nothing more but couldn't even do that.
By: LeesLettings
Jan 26, 2012
We know who you are.
You rented a property via us, trashed the flat, still owe 3 months rent arrears and threatened to 'come up to our office with my boys and sort you out'. When the landlord refused to authorize return of your deposit.
You are still upset that you are unable to intimidate us, and so this is what you resort to.

This is exactly why this website is wrong, it allows malicious idiots like you to post anonymously

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lees Lettings & Maintenance Service Office 1! To leave a new review of Lees Lettings & Maintenance Service Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lees Lettings & Maintenance Service Office 1