Aug 30,2011
Aug 30,2011
Having moved from property to property, almost annually, for the last decade after leaving home at 18 for University (this is until coming full circle last year - living with the parents is such a money-saver!), I have been unfortunate enough to deal with several letting agents who were nothing short of obnoxious and money grabbing.

How refreshing it was to deal with Fish Need Water!

From my first telephone call, right the way through until after my move had completed, I had the pleasure of dealing with two individuals who treated ME as an individual, who kept in constant contact throughout the entire procedure, we're quick in replying to my numerous queries, and checked up on me after I had moved in to ensure all was well.

A personal and professional service throughout. Highly recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich