Aug 30,2011
Aug 30,2011
AVIOD AT ALL COST!! I was a tenant in one of their properties for 6 months and it was the longest 6 months of my rental career.
They are all nice and polite at first once they have got you locked into once of their smothering contracts and they have your money in their account they forget all about you and become nasty, rude and unprofessional. I asked on numerous occasions for the toilet to be fixed but was never done and when challenged about it they denied any knowledge of it despite me having proof they did receive my requests in writing. Within 9 weeks of entering the property they hounded me to sign for a further 6 months.
Upon leaving the property after 6 month of suffering at the hands of Faulkner Property Rentals, they become extremely obstructive and difficult and attempted to take money from my deposit in every which way they could. They made lies and false accusations up about the condition of the property (despite it being immaculate, as was stated by one of the agents showing new tenants around) and in the end caused that much stress to myself and my partner that I was left with no choice but to cut my losses and just retrieve what little was left of my deposit after Faulkner Property Rentals had eaten their way through it. To give you an idea of the sums involved in my deposit: Faulkner Property Rentals held over £1000 as way of my deposit and upon leaving the property they return less than £90.
Utter horrible, rude and unprofessional people and company again AVOID AT ALL COST!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1! To leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1