Aug 30,2011
Aug 30,2011
Im in my last 2 months and i agreed they can book viewings in the flat. They are harrassing me everyday several times when they want to book a viewing even when i already agreed to another agent but it seems communcation fails hard over there. There is no respect for them they call me even in the morning. They dont really care i told them i have to do night shifts sometimes they just keep calling. Two days ago they came into my house without any notice while i was sleeping and i had to wake up on unknown people walking around my flat. I was really pissed and kicked them out and cancelled all the bookings they made. Then landlord called me i cant do that... it was so obvious they ignore my privacy and dont respect me at all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 15! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 15